Affiliate Program Terms Of Service
Applying is and always will be absolutely free to become an Affiliate. We pay YOU for qualified sales.
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Utah Firearm and Security Training, LLC ("Utah FAST") Affiliate Program ("Program") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Utah FAST reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
• You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
• You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
• You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
• You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
• Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Utah FAST cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
• One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
• You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
• You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on any of your own Utah FAST product accounts or purchases.
• You must have a PayPal account to receive affiliate commission payouts.
Links/Graphics On Your Site, In Your Emails, Or Other Communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code ("Special Link"). You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Utah FAST. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won't change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and Utah FAST. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and Utah FAST properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to Utah FAST placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such Special Links. You will earn referral commission fees only with respect to sales on a Utah FAST training course or product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to https://utahfast.com or the page of the training course, training calendar, shop page or product being promoted.
Referral Fees/Commissions And Payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://utahfast.com and complete an order for a training course or product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you've earned more than $100 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $100 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $100 threshold.
Identifying Yourself As A Utah Fast Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program. Such action may result in your termination from the Affiliate Program.
• You may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between Utah FAST and you
• You may not say you develop our training courses or products
• You may not say you are part of Utah FAST or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause)
• You may not use any Content, including any name or likeness embodied in that Content, in a manner that implies a person’s or company’s endorsement or sponsorship of, or commercial tie-in or other association with, any product, service, party, or cause (including by placing unrelated third party materials in close proximity to Content).
• You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
• You may not offer any person or entity any consideration, reward, or incentive (including any money, rebate, discount, points, a donation to a charity or other organization, or other benefits) for using Special Links. For example, you cannot implement any “rewards” or loyalty program that incentivizes persons or entities to visit the Utah FAST Site via your Special Links.
As long as your current affiliate earnings are over $100, you will be paid each month. If you haven't earned $100 since your last payment, we will pay you the following month after you have crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
Qualifying Purchases and Qualifying Revenue
We will pay our standard Affiliate Program commission in connection with “Qualifying Purchases”, which occur when:
(a) our customer clicks through a link on your Site to Utah FAST; and
(b) during the session, which is measured as beginning when your referral clicks through your Affiliate Code, links, banners, or other graphics we provide and ending upon your referral placing an order for a course or product, becoming our customer.
The following purchases that would otherwise be a qualified purchase are disqualified and excluded from the Program:
(a) any course or product purchased after termination of this Agreement,
(b) any course or product order where a cancellation, return or refund has been initiated,
(c) any course or product purchased by a customer who is referred to Utah FAST by a link that is generated or displayed on a search engine (including Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in such search engine’s network),
(d) any course or product purchased by a customer who is referred to Utah FAST by a link that sends users indirectly to Utah FAST via an intermediate site, without requiring the customer to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site (a “Redirecting Link”),
(e) any course or product purchased by a customer, where such customer does not comply with the terms and conditions applicable to Utah FAST.
If you wish to include your assigned Affiliate Code in a software application designed and intended for use on mobile phones, tablets, or other handheld devices (a “Mobile Application”), you must include the name of the Mobile Application and the link to your Mobile Application in your application to the Affiliate Program. The suitability and other requirements will apply to Mobile Applications. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection.
Responsibilities For Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on or within your site, in your emails, or other communications. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
• The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
• Ensuring the display of Special Links and Content on your site is in compliance with the Affiliate Program, all applicable laws, and any agreement between you and any other person or entity (including any restrictions or requirements placed on you by any person or entity that hosts your Site),
• The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and
any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
• Ensuring the Content, your Site, and the materials on or within your Site in a manner that does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our rights or those of any other person or entity (including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights),
• Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
• You will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of us or our affiliates, or in connection with the Utah FAST Site or the Affiliates Program, that is not expressly permitted under the Affiliates Program Agreement. For example, you will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities in any offline manner, including by using any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos, any Content, or any Special Link in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, SMS, MMS, email or attachment to email, or other document, or any oral solicitation).
• You may not include on your Site, display, or otherwise use Special Links or Content in connection with, any spyware, malware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
• You may not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your Site containing Special Links (including by use of Redirecting Links) or the user agent of the application in which Content is displayed or used such that we cannot reasonably determine the site or application from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the Utah FAST Site.
• You may not use a link shortening service, button, hyperlink or other ad placement in a manner that makes it unclear that you are linking to the Utah FAST Site.
Compliance With Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term Of The Agreement And Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://utahfast.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Utah FAST reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Utah FAST will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $100.
Termination Of The Agreement And Program
Utah Fast, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Utah FAST service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Utah FAST reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship Of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations Of Liability
Utah Fast will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of Utah FAST will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEBSITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Utah FAST to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Utah FAST and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Utah FAST (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) here.
These Affiliate Program Terms of Service were updated on July 25th, 2018