Responsibilities For Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on or within your site, in your emails, or other communications. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
• The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
• Ensuring the display of Special Links and Content on your site is in compliance with the Affiliate Program, all applicable laws, and any agreement between you and any other person or entity (including any restrictions or requirements placed on you by any person or entity that hosts your Site),
• The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and
any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
• Ensuring the Content, your Site, and the materials on or within your Site in a manner that does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our rights or those of any other person or entity (including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights),
• Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
• You will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of us or our affiliates, or in connection with the Utah FAST Site or the Affiliates Program, that is not expressly permitted under the Affiliates Program Agreement. For example, you will not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities in any offline manner, including by using any of our or our affiliates’ trademarks or logos, any Content, or any Special Link in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, SMS, MMS, email or attachment to email, or other document, or any oral solicitation).
• You may not include on your Site, display, or otherwise use Special Links or Content in connection with, any spyware, malware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
• You may not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your Site containing Special Links (including by use of Redirecting Links) or the user agent of the application in which Content is displayed or used such that we cannot reasonably determine the site or application from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the Utah FAST Site.
• You may not use a link shortening service, button, hyperlink or other ad placement in a manner that makes it unclear that you are linking to the Utah FAST Site.