Interested in joining our team?
We are looking for professional and entertaining instructors with excellent public speaking skills who would thrive on energizing large groups of students in classroom and online training courses.
Instructors should be open to and have the ability to, travel locally and regionally within the state of Utah, sometimes overnight and on weekends to service our rapidly growing client base.
Instructors Must Be Able To:
• Plan, coordinate, and conducts training and assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
• Participate in the development or updating course curriculum and establishment of course content including manuals, PowerPoint presentations, videos, shooting courses, etc.
• Coordinate logistics including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, ranges and preparing workstations.
• Maintain records of training activities and student progress.
• Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced instructors.
• Participate in special projects as required.
Candidates must possess and demonstrate a solid background in firearm safety and shooting skills acquired through previous firearm training and/or previous shooting experience, and must have at least one of the following instructor certifications;
- National Rifle Association (NRA) Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, PPiH, and/or PPoH
- Utah Concealed Firearm Permit
- Professional Alliance Of Contract Security Companies (PACSCO) Unarmed and Armed
- ASP Baton, Handcuff and Flashlight Integrated Training System
- Sabre Red or Defense Technology OC Spray
- Red Cross or American Heart Association CPR/AED
- Low Light Pistol, Rifle and/or Shotgun
- Active Shooter
Candidates who are current or former law enforcement, military or have multiple instructor certifications as listed above are preferred, but not required. Candidates who do not meet the qualifications listed above but are planning on obtaining instructor certifications within a reasonable amount of time, you may still contact us.
Contact Us If You're Interested