Can't make it to one of our scheduled classes?
Are you having a get-together, barbecue, birthday party, work party, reunion or other group function?
Do you learn better one-on-one?
We can travel to you and give you Utah's BEST concealed carry class in your home, business, or other location and have all of your family, friends and/or co-workers take the class at the same time.
The best part is, as the host, you set up the class and your class costs are FREE!! everyone else pays the rates listed below.
Restrictions & Limitations May Apply. See Below For More Information.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, safety is our first priority which includes the health of our instructors, students, and everyone they interact with.
Please read our Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
Private Concealed Carry Classes Include
- Permit Application
- FREE Hand Delivery Of Your Application To BCI
- FREE Arizona Non-Resident Permit Application Packet
(Allows you to carry a concealed firearm in New Mexico)
- FREE access to all information taught in the class
Only If Requested & Scheduled Prior To The Class
- Passport Pictures
- Copy of Drivers License/ID
If born outside the United States, students must bring proof of United States legal residency such as; Naturalization Number (Green Card), Born Abroad Birth Certificate (ex. born on a U.S. military base), valid U.S. Passport or INS/Alien Registration Number
- Arizona Fingerprint Cards require an additional fee of $10 per student (2 cards)
Private classes must be scheduled in advance with enough notice to schedule and finalize the date, time, details, address, and ensure the deposit and all appropriate fees are paid, and any common issues are resolved prior to the class.
- Obtaining a location where the class will be held. See the Location information below.
- Ensuring all students are at least 17 years old.
- Ensuring all students know they must meet the minimum requirements to obtain a Utah concealed firearm permit.
- Ensuring all students know and understand the class length (4 to 5 hours)
- Ensuring all students know they must have their non-expired driver’s license or ID card and arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start time of the class.
- Ensuring all students understand the class cost DOES NOT include the permit application fee (Utah residents: $53.25, Non-residents: $63.25)
- Ensuring all students know, if additional options are requested, and they were born outside the United States, students must bring proof of United States legal residency such as; Naturalization Number (Green Card), Born Abroad Birth Certificate (ex. born on a U.S. military base), valid U.S. Passport or INS/Alien Registration Number.
Students Do Not Need To Bring Or Have A Firearm For This Class
Minimum Number Of Students
We require a minimum of 10 students for all private classes in Salt Lake County & Utah County.
For private classes outside these areas, please contact us for more information.
The location can be in your home, business, or another location. The Host or Instructor can obtain the location for the class. In order for the instructor to successfully teach the class, there are requirements described below.
Hosts Location Requirements:
If the Host obtains the class location, the Host is responsible for obtaining and paying for all costs associated with the location, if applicable, and the instructor may contact the location to ensure all requirements can be met without issues.
Any location used for a private class must have;
- Enough space and seating for all students
- Proper lighting
- Access to a 46 inch (or larger) TV with HDMI input, space to put a laptop, and access to at least one electrical outlet
Space to set up a table, projector, projector screen, and access to at least one electrical outlet
- There must be enough space [about eight (8) feet] between the instructor and students for the instructor to safely demonstrate the handling of firearms in front of the class
- Additional options described above also require additional space
- Pictures - must have good lighting and a white wall or space to set up an 8' x 4' backdrop and access to at least one electrical outlet
- Fingerprints/Copy of Documents - must have space to set up a table away from the student's seating area and access to at least one electrical outlet
See Important Information Below
Instructors Location Requirements:
If the Host does not have a location for the class, the instructor may be able to obtain a location for the class and the Host may be responsible for paying all costs associated with the location, if applicable.
The instructor may be able to provide the location (based on availability) at the Lee Kay Public Shooting Range in Salt Lake City, which has seating for approximately 40 students, or if needed, up to 80 students. This location can include all additional options if requested. The Host will be required to pay an additional non-refundable deposit of $75 for this location.
All private concealed carry classes require a non-refundable deposit of $50.
$40 per student (DOES NOT Include Additional Options)
$50 per student (Includes Additional Options)
$60 per student (Includes Additional Options & Fingerprints For Arizona Permit)
After The Class Is Scheduled:
The Host will receive an email containing links to pay for the deposit(s), for students to pay using a credit/debit card online unless other arrangements are made between the Host and the instructor. If Additional Options are requested, our Request For Live Scan Fingerprint Service form that ALL students must complete at least 72 hours BEFORE the class.
If, when the Instructor arrives in a Host's location and there is not enough space available to provide the "Additional Options" for students, even if prepaid, and/or the location is missing or does not have the proper access to necessary utilities, including power, it is not the Instructors fault or responsibility to fix. If the Instructor cannot provide certain services, he/she may be able to make them available for the students at another time and place determined by the Instructor at no additional cost to the student. To provide this for the students, the Hosts "refundable" deposit will be changed to a "non-refundable" deposit and Will Not be refunded.
It will then be the student's responsibility to attend the offered time and location if they choose or obtain the services by other means.
If a student decides to obtain the services by other means or if a student agrees to attend the time and location given by the instructor to complete the services, and the student fails to show, the student Will Not receive any type of refund.
All class costs are non-refundable
- If the Host cancels the private class for any reason, it can be rescheduled for a future date.
- If the Host cancels the class and does not want to reschedule the private class for a future date and students have paid the class fee online, the student can attend any of our future concealed carry classes AFTER they contact us to ensure there is an open seat available in the class they choose. Students will have this option for six (6) months.
- If the Host had collected fees from students, the Host is then responsible for refunding each student.
If an instructor cancels a class and the class cannot be reasonably scheduled for a future date, the Host and students will receive a full refund, including non-refundable deposits. This does not apply for Automatic Class Cancellation as described below.
Automatic Class Cancellation:
If the class Host has not paid the required non-refundable deposit(s), the class does not have the required minimum number of students, and/or all student’s fees are not paid at least four (4) days prior to the class, unless other arrangements had been made between the Host and the instructor, it may be canceled by the instructor.
See Our Other Private Training Options By Clicking The Picture Below