Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
At this time we are not rescheduling or canceling any of our training courses, but safety is our first priority and that extends to the health of our employees, instructors, students and everyone they interact with.
Due to increased concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have established the following guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all of our training courses.
We will ensure all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned AND disinfected before each course. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, pens, etc. and we will ensure that hand sanitizer or similar disinfectant gels and/or wipes are available. Please use them often.
• COVID-19 is a droplet-borne virus spread mainly from person-to-person who are in close contact with one another through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
• Symptoms include having a fever, cough or shortness of breath. If you have any of these symptoms, seek medical care and stay home. Do not attend any of our training courses.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Put distance (about 6 feet) between yourself and other people.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, and always cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, facing away from other people.
• Short of quarantine, hygiene is the best way to reduce the risk of transmission. Wash your hands (and face when possible) using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• COVID-19 can survive on surfaces for up to 9 days. Hygiene extends to everything you may touch.
For more information about COVID-19 see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website here.
If you have purchased a ticket to attend any of our courses and cannot or would prefer not to attend due to personal concerns you have the option to reschedule to another date or receive a refund as explained in our Training Policies.
This protocol will remain in effect until we feel it is safe and no longer needed. If you have any questions, please contact us.