Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
UPDATED: October 30th, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, safety is our first priority which includes the health of our employees, instructors, students, customers, and everyone they interact with. We have established guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Salt Lake City Guidelines, and State Guidelines for all of our services and training.
Current Status - Salt Lake County
Level of Transmission: HIGH
Group Size: Limited To 10 People
Social Distancing: Required 6 Feet of Distancing Between Household Groups
To Keep Everyone Safe:
- Face Masks: REQUIRED For All Appointments & Indoor Training Courses. Please bring your own mask or face covering.
In training courses, our instructors are providing verbal information that students must be able to hear and understand, they may not be able to wear a mask. This is to ensure their words are clear, not muffled by something covering their mouths.
~ Class locations may have additional requirements and/or restrictions. Please read the class description for additional information.
- Personal Hygiene: Please wash your hands (and face when possible) before coming into your appointment or the training classroom by using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Wash your hands at every opportunity, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Personal Space: A 6-foot distance must be maintained between household groups including while seated.
- Frequently Touched Surfaces: We will ensure areas and items such as doorknobs, light switches, pens, financial equipment (tablet or phone), etc. are cleaned and disinfected before each class, after each transaction, and prior to your appointment.
Fingerprinting: This service includes being in close proximity to our fingerprint technician and touching of hands to obtain acceptable fingerprints. We will ensure the fingerprint scanner is disinfected, and the technician's gloves are changed or disinfected between each person being fingerprinted.
Due to sanitizing, there may be odors caused by the chemicals. We will try to air out the areas as best as we can to reduce these effects.
Hand sanitizer or similar disinfectant gels/wipes will be available for you to use
What Is The Corona Virus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is a droplet-borne virus spread mainly from person-to-person who are in close contact with one another through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
DO NOT schedule an appointment or attend any of our training courses if you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours
- Fever or Feeling Feverish (chills, sweating, etc.)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
In addition, DO NOT schedule an appointment or attend any of our training courses if within the last 14 days;
- You have had close contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19
- You have traveled to or from areas where COVID-19 has a high infection rate
- You are under quarantine
How To Reduce Becoming Infected Or Spreading The Virus:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and if you have any of the above symptoms, seek medical care, stay home, and Do not attend any of our classes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging, or being within 6 feet of another person.
- Always cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, facing away from other people.
COVID-19 can survive on surfaces for up to 9 days. Hygiene extends to everything you may touch.
If you have purchased a ticket to attend any of our courses and cannot or would prefer not to attend due to personal concerns you have the option to reschedule to another date or receive a refund as outlined in our Training Policies.
This protocol will remain in effect until we feel it is safe and no longer needed. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you, and stay safe.