Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
At this time we are not rescheduling or canceling any of our training courses, but safety is our first priority and that extends to the health of our employees, instructors, students and everyone they interact with. Due to increased concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have established guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all of our training courses.
We are following guidelines set by the State and Salt Lake County which is limiting interactions to groups of 10 or fewer people. All classes have been reduced to 10 students until further notice.
Read more: https://www.slc.gov/mayor/covid-19
- This course has passed.
Armed Private Security Officer License Course
Friday, February 14th from 8:00 am to Saturday, February 15th from 3:00 pm$100
This is a TWO DAY 12-hour course
Day 1: 6 hours of classroom firearm instruction
Day 2: 6 hours of firearms range instruction
• Be at least 18 years old AND meet the minimum requirements
• Bring a background check obtained within the last 30 days from the Bureau of Criminal Identification on the first day of this course
• Have all the required equipment
• Have at least 300 rounds of factory new ammunition
• Have eye & ear protection
• Have proper clothing (Collared Shirt, Pants, Hat, Jacket, etc.)
• Wear shoes/boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
• Attend BOTH days of training. Students MUST pass the armed written final examination on the first day BEFORE being able to continue to the live fire range portion on the second day of this course
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ITEMS:
• Cleaning Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Water/Hydration system
• Sun Screen/Insect repellent
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Students who do not have ALL the required equipment will not be able to attend this course. Be aware of our holster and equipment restrictions.
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building. All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to students entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom. No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition. Please Leave ALL Ammunition In Your Vehicle
• All students must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability prior to live fire training, which will be completed in the classroom.
Students are expressly prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance which may affect judgment or coordination while attending this course.
Read Our Training Policies Before Making A Purchase