- This course has passed.
Armed Private Security Officer License Course
August 2 from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm$100
This is a ONE DAY 12-hour course
7:00 am to 1:00 pm: 6 hours of classroom firearm instruction
2:00 pm to 8:00 pm: 6 hours of firearms range instruction
• Be at least 18 years old AND meet the minimum requirements
• Bring a background check obtained within the last 30 days from the Bureau of Criminal Identification on the first day of this course
• Have all the required equipment. If you do not have these items you will not be able to complete this course
Be aware of our holster restrictions. Read the required equipment link above!
We do not provide, sell or rent any firearms, duty gear or ammunition
• Have at least 300 rounds of factory new ammunition
Absolutely No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition
• Have eye & ear protection
• Have proper clothing (Hat, Collared Shirt, Jacket, etc.)
• Wear shoes/boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
• Attend BOTH days of training. Students MUST pass the armed written final examination on the first day BEFORE being able to continue to the live fire range portion on the second day of this course.
• Cleaning Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Water / Hydration system
• Sun Screen / Insect repellent
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building.
• All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase