Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
At this time we are not rescheduling or canceling any of our training courses, but safety is our first priority and that extends to the health of our employees, instructors, students and everyone they interact with. Due to increased concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have established guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all of our training courses.
We are following guidelines set by the State and Salt Lake County which is limiting interactions to groups of 10 or fewer people. All classes have been reduced to 10 students until further notice.
Read more: https://www.slc.gov/mayor/covid-19
Armed Security Officer Firearm Qualification Course
Saturday, April 11th from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm$49 – $59
Armed Private Security Officers Are Required To Qualify With Their Firearm Every Six (6) Months
The 6-month reporting periods are: December 1st to May 31st & June 1st to November 30th
Failure to complete the required 4-hour firearm continuing education within each 6 month reporting period must complete a 6-hour "Penalty Hours" course for the deficient reporting period. See additional continuing education requirements, explanations, and information here.
4 Hour Qualification
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
6 Hour "Penalty Hours" Qualification
Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Students must have;
• A valid Utah armed private security officer license
• All the required equipment
If you do not have these required items you will not be able to attend this course
Be aware of our holster restrictions. Read the required equipment link above!
We do not provide, sell or rent any firearms, duty gear or ammunition
• At least 200 rounds of factory new ammunition
Absolutely No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition
• Eye & ear protection
• Proper clothing (Collared Shirt, Pants, Hat, Jacket, etc.)
• Wear shoes/boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ITEMS:
• Cleaning Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Water/Hydration system
• Sun Screen/Insect repellent
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building.
• All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to students entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom.
Please Leave ALL Ammunition In Your Vehicle
• All students must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability prior to live fire training, which will be completed in the classroom.
Students are expressly prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance which may affect judgment or coordination while attending this course.
Read Our Training Policies Before Making A Purchase