Armed Security Officer Firearm Qualification Course
July 6 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm$50 – $60
We Have Utah's BEST Security Licensing Training
If you are interested in hosting a private class contact us
Armed Private Security Officers Are Required To Qualify With Their Firearm Every Six (6) Months
The 6-month reporting periods are: December 1st to May 31st & June 1st to November 30th
Failure to complete the required 4-hour firearm continuing education within each 6 month reporting period must complete a 6-hour "Penalty Hours" course for the deficient reporting period. See additional continuing education requirements, explanations, and information here.
4 Hour Qualification
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
6 Hour "Penalty Hours" Qualification
Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Students must have;
• A valid armed private security officer license
• All required equipment. If you do not have these items you will not be able to complete this course
Be aware of our holster restrictions. Read the link above!
We do not provide, sell or rent any firearms, duty gear or ammunition
• At Least 150 Rounds Of Factory New Ammunition
Absolutely No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition
• Eye & Ear Protection
• Proper Clothing (Hat, Collared Shirt, Jacket, etc.)
• Shoes/Boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
• Cleaning Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Water / Hydration system
• Sun Screen / Insect repellent
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building.
• All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase