Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, safety is our first priority which includes the health of our instructors, students, and everyone they interact with. Please read our Coronavirus Health and Hygiene Protocol
Face Masks Are REQUIRED
- This course has passed.
Armed Private Security Officer License Course
Friday, April 9th from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm$150
This is a ONE DAY course
6:30 am to 1:00 pm: Classroom - Lecture
1:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Range - Live Fire
- Be at least 18 years old AND meet the minimum requirements
- Bring a background check obtained within the last 30 days from the Bureau of Criminal Identification to the course
- Have all the required equipment READ THIS LINK!
If you do not have these required items you will not be able to attend this course
If you have a restricted holster you WILL be sent home
- Have at least 300 rounds of factory new ammunition
Absolutely No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition
- Have eye & ear protection
- Have proper clothing (Collared Shirt, Pants, Hat, Jacket, wet/cold-weather gear, etc.)
- Wear shoes/boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
- Attend and complete ALL required training.
Students MUST pass the armed written final examination BEFORE being able to continue to the live-fire range portion of this course
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ITEMS:
- Cleaning Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Water/Hydration System
- Sun Screen/Insect Repellent
- Warming Layers, Hat, Gloves - IT IS VERY COLD OUTSIDE!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building.
• All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to students entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom.
Please Leave ALL Ammunition In Your Vehicle
• All students must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability prior to live fire training, which will be completed in the classroom.
Students are expressly prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance which may affect judgment or coordination while attending this course.
Read Our Training Policies Before Making A Purchase