Concealed Carry Class
October 24, 2020 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm$50 – $60
Utah's BEST Concealed Carry Class
Our highly rated, 5 star concealed carry class allows you to obtain the Utah concealed firearm permit and includes a FREE packet to obtain the Arizona non resident concealed weapon permit to carry a concealed handgun in New Mexico. These two permits will allow a Utah resident to carry concealed in 37 states.
Get Your Tickets TODAY For This Fun And Informative Class
Limited Space Available
We Look Forward To Seeing You!
The class will begin promptly at 9:00 am and consists of approximately 4 1/2 hours of classroom instruction, split into two sections. First we cover important information about firearm safety, the parts and actions of revolvers and semi automatic handguns, loading & unloading, storage, cleaning and maintenance, fundamentals of marksmanship, handgun malfunctions, holsters and how to draw a firearm from multiple carry positions. The second part covers the current state and federal laws, recent changes to gun laws, self-defense and use of force laws, carrying a firearm, transportation and concealment, places that are prohibited from carrying a firearm, and the Utah permits reciprocity with other states.
Our Class Includes EVERYTHING You Need
• Utah Permit Application
• Passport Picture
• Copy Of Drivers License/ID
• Live Scan Fingerprints
• FREE Hand Delivery Of Your Application To BCI
• FREE Arizona Non-Resident Permit Application Packet
(Allows you to carry a concealed firearm in New Mexico)
• Arizona Fingerprint Cards, additional $10 (2 cards)
• Students must be at least 17 years old to attend this course
• Students must meet the minimum requirements to obtain a Utah concealed firearm permit
• Students must bring their non-expired driver's license or ID card to the course
• Students who were born outside the United States must bring proof of United States legal residency such as Naturalization Number, Born Abroad Birth Certificate (born on a US military base), valid U.S. Passport or permanent resident card
• To obtain the Arizona Non-Resident Permit, an applicant must be at least 21 years old
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase