Concealed Carry Class
November 2 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm$50 – $60
Utah's BEST Concealed Carry Class
Our highly rated, 5 star concealed carry class allows you to obtain the Utah concealed firearm permit and includes a FREE packet to obtain the Arizona non resident concealed weapon permit to carry a concealed handgun in New Mexico. These two permits will allow a Utah resident to carry concealed in 37 states.
Get Your Tickets TODAY For This Fun And Informative Class
Limited Space Available
We Look Forward To Seeing You!
Share On Facebook & Get A 10% Discount!
Coupon Available In Shopping Cart
The class will begin promptly at 9:00 am and consists of approximately 4 1/2 hours of classroom instruction, split into two sections. First we cover important information about firearm safety, the parts and actions of revolvers and semi automatic handguns, loading & unloading, storage, cleaning and maintenance, fundamentals of marksmanship, handgun malfunctions, holsters and how to draw a firearm from multiple carry positions. The second part covers the current state and federal laws, recent changes to gun laws, self-defense and use of force laws, carrying a firearm, transportation and concealment, places that are prohibited from carrying a firearm, and the Utah permits reciprocity with other states.
Our Class Includes EVERYTHING You Need
• Utah Permit Application
• Passport Picture
• Copy Of Drivers License/ID
• Live Scan Fingerprints
• FREE Hand Delivery Of Your Application To BCI
• FREE Arizona Non-Resident Permit Application Packet
(Allows you to carry a concealed firearm in New Mexico)
• Arizona Fingerprint Cards, additional $10 (2 cards)
• Students must be at least 17 years old to attend this course (minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Students must meet the minimum requirements to obtain a Utah concealed firearm permit
• Students must bring their non-expired driver's license or ID card to the course
• If born outside the United States, students must bring proof of United States legal residency such as Naturalization Number, Born Abroad Birth Certificate (born on a US military base), valid U.S. Passport or permanent resident card
• To obtain the Arizona Non-Resident Permit, an applicant must be at least 21 years old
Concealed Carry Class Cost Does Not Include Admission To The Gun Show
Gun Show Admission: $12.00 - Includes admission for both days!
Kids 12 and under are free with a parent or guardian and do not require a ticket.
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase