Concealed Carry Class
November 2 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm$50 – $60
• Arizona Fingerprint Cards, additional $10 (2 cards)
• Students must be at least 17 years old to attend this course (minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
• Students must meet the minimum requirements to obtain a Utah concealed firearm permit
• Students must bring their non-expired driver's license or ID card to the course
• If born outside the United States, students must bring proof of United States legal residency such as Naturalization Number, Born Abroad Birth Certificate (born on a US military base), valid U.S. Passport or permanent resident card
• To obtain the Arizona Non-Resident Permit, an applicant must be at least 21 years old
Concealed Carry Class Cost Does Not Include Admission To The Gun Show
Gun Show Admission: $12.00 - Includes admission for both days!
Kids 12 and under are free with a parent or guardian and do not require a ticket.
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase