Handgun Low Light / No Light Tactics
September 14 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm$100
We Have Utah's BEST Training
Anyone at least 18 years old can attend this course
If you are interested in hosting a private class contact us
We Recommended Attending Our Advanced Concealed Carry Course Before Attending This Course
• Sturdy Belt
• Semi-Automatic Handgun
• Good Quality Holster (see FAQ's below)
• At Least Three (3) Handgun Magazine
• Magazine Holder
• Flashlight (see FAQ's below)
• Flashlight Holder (belt-style preferred)
• At Least 200 Rounds - Factory New Ammunition
Absolutely No Reloaded Or Specialty Ammunition
• Eye & Ear Protection
• Proper Clothing (Hat, Collared Shirt, Jacket, etc.)
• Shoes/Boots (No Open Toed Shoes or Sandals)
We do not provide, sell or rent any firearms or ammunition
If you do not have these items you will not be able to attend this course
• Cleaning Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Water / Hydration system
• Sun Screen / Insect repellent
• Extra Batteries For Flashlight
• Weapon Mounted Light
• Night Sights On Firearm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & SAFETY WARNING
• Handguns MUST BE UNLOADED in a holster, case or range bag BEFORE entering the building.
• All firearms will be verified unloaded by the instructor(s) prior to entering the classroom.
• NO ammunition will be allowed in the classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS
• All students must sign a Waiver and Release of Liability prior to live fire training, which will be completed in the classroom.
Students are expressly prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance which may affect judgment or coordination while attending this course.
SEE HOLSTER RESTRICTIONS IN FAQ'S BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
• Bring snacks and drinks, if you like
• Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of the class
• If you do not have ALL of the required items, you will not be allowed to participate in this course
It is illegal to carry a concealed firearm if you do not have a concealed firearm permit.
If you do not have a concealed firearm permit, you MUST have an outside the waistband (OWB) holster.
Question: Who makes AWESOME holsters?
Answer: Lytton Custom Holsters
Please bring a good quality handheld flashlight to this course. It should be about 300 Lumens and have an end cap push button.
Weapon mounted flashlights are optional but require a holster that fits firearm with the light attached.
If using a weapon mounted light, you must also bring a handheld flashlight.
For safety reasons, students must use a Strong Side Holster only!
The following holsters and carry styles are NOT permitted:
• Fabric holsters that can collapse when the firearm has been drawn
• Cross draw holster
• Shoulder holster
• Pocket holster
• Ankle holster
• Blackhawk Serpa and similar holsters which require the use of the index finger to deactivate a retention device (see more about this type of holster under "What is a SERPA Holster?"
A SERPA holster has a retention device that locks the handgun's trigger guard into the holster. The handgun is drawn by pressing a button with the index or "trigger" finger. Putting pressure on the button and then quickly drawing the handgun meant there was a possibility that your finger could slip into the trigger guard, negligently press the trigger and there have been incidents where an individual has shot themselves in the leg while drawing.
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) conducted a study and has banned SERPA holsters on all their ranges stating, "Holsters that possess a single tension release mechanism that is located proximal the trigger guard area of the firearm are problematic and pose a safety hazard." see study here.
Safety is our number one concern. For this reason, we do not allow these holsters in our training courses.
Read Our Course Policies Before Making A Purchase