Our private classes are easily custom designed for first time, intermediate and advanced shooters which creates a personal, positive, and comfortable learning environment, and is one of the best and safest ways to drastically improve your shooting skills. If you’re just getting started learning about firearms we always recommend our Concealed Carry Class as a perfect ‘first step’ as it perfectly lays out the basics of firearms ownership, safety, and the laws.
Your small investment in your training will give you the skills and competence to use your firearm with confidence. If you have never trained with us, regardless of your skill level, take this chance to book a class with us. You will not regret choosing for your training needs.
PRIVATE TRAINING TOPICS:
Topics for your class can include, but are not limited to:
- Basic firearm safety and handling
- Safety at home and on the range
- Safe storage of firearms and ammunition
- Proper loading and unloading
- Emergency and tactical reloads
- Correcting shooting errors
- Shooter improvement
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Clearing common firearm malfunctions
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Choosing a holster
- Safely and effectively drawing a handgun from a holster
- Anything else you need help with.
We specifically design your training based on your needs, goals, and what you want to accomplish so we can create the perfect session for you.
You Must Bring:
- Reliable Firearm(s)
- Ammunition (minimum 200 rounds per person, for a two-hour session or subject to the recommendation of the instructor)
- Eye and ear protection
- Range appropriate clothing (no sandals or open-toed shoes, shorts, skirts, tank tops, etc.)
- Any other items needed for the training you are requesting.
- Due to the instructor(s) traveling to scheduled private training, we require all appointments to be scheduled at least 14 days prior to the actual training date.
- Students must be at least 18 years old or if a minor under 18 years old, accompanied by a parent or guardian, and in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Students are responsible for all costs related to travel to the agreed training location.
- Training fees include targets and instructor related travel in Salt Lake County ONLY. If training is scheduled in any other County, an additional fee will be charged.
- If you are requesting live-fire training and do not have a firearm and ammunition, you may be able to rent or purchase items from the shooting range at an additional charge. Ammunition used in rental firearms must be purchased from the shooting range. These costs are NOT included in the private training fee.
We Do Not Provide Rental Firearms For Private Training
Schedule Your Training Today!
Subject To Classroom & Range Availability
Your Appointment Time/Date May Need To Be Changed