Our private classes are easily custom designed for first time, intermediate and advanced shooters which creates a personal, positive, and comfortable learning environment, and is one of the best and safest ways to drastically improve your shooting skills. If you’re just getting started learning about firearms we always recommend our Concealed Carry Class as a perfect ‘first step’ as it perfectly lays out the basics of firearms ownership, safety, and the laws.
PRIVATE & GROUP TRAINING OPTIONS
We offer private classes for Individuals, Couple, Families, Birthday Party, Corporate Outing, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, or Team Building Event to fit your specific needs and schedule.
INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE INSTRUCTION:
COUPLE: (two people)
$125/Hour (up to 3 people)
Additional family members + $25 per person
GROUP SESSION: (Birthday Party, Corporate Outing, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, or Team Building Event)
Four-Hour Private Group Instruction:
Three students: $199 per person
Four students: $149 per person
Five or more: $125 per person
We will even provide the drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks
Topics for your class can include, but are not limited to:
• Basic firearm safety and handling
• Safety at home and on the range
• Safe storage of firearms and ammunition
• Proper loading and unloading
• Emergency and tactical reloads
• Correcting shooting errors
• Shooter improvement
• Fundamentals of marksmanship
• Clearing common firearm malfunctions
• Cleaning and maintenance
• Choosing a holster
• Safely and effectively drawing a handgun from a holster
• Anything else you need help with.
Contact us to discuss your specific training needs and goals you want to accomplish so we can create the perfect session for you.
• Two-hour minimum required. Cost includes range and target fees only.
• Costs are subject to change due to location, travel and does not include ammunition, eye and ear protection or firearm rental (if applicable).
• Students must be at least 18 years old or if a minor under 18 years old, accompanied by a parent or guardian and in compliance with state and federal laws.
• Due to the instructor traveling to a scheduled private class, we require all fees to be paid at least 14 days prior to the class. After the class is scheduled you will receive an email with a link so payment can be made online using a credit/debit card unless other arrangements are made with the instructor.
You must bring:
• A reliable firearm
• Ammunition (minimum 200 rounds per person, subject to the recommendation of instructor if you are booking longer than a two-hour instruction)
• Eye and ear protection
If you do not have a handgun, ammunition or eye/ear protection, let us know when you contact us. You may be able to rent or purchase these items from the shooting range (if available) at an additional charge. Ammunition used in rental firearms must be purchased from the shooting range.
Your small investment in your training will give you the skills and competence to use your firearm with confidence. If you have never trained with us, regardless of your skill level, take this chance to book a class with us. You will not regret choosing for your training needs.
The best way to schedule private training is to provide several dates and times that would work for you. We will confirm the availability of our Instructor, as well as range availability. Most of our Private classes are scheduled on weekends (Fridays and Saturdays).
Gift Cards are available in any amount. They make an excellent present for friends, family, employees, co-workers, or those that are just difficult to shop for.
If you have questions or need assistance with booking, please contact us.
NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED BEFORE/DURING ANY TRAINING SESSION OR ON RANGE PROPERTY