Our private classes are easily custom designed for first time, intermediate and advanced shooters which creates a personal, positive, and comfortable learning environment, and is one of the best and safest ways to drastically improve your shooting skills. If you’re just getting started learning about firearms we always recommend our Concealed Carry Class as a perfect ‘first step’ as it perfectly lays out the basics of firearms ownership, safety, and the laws.
Your small investment in your training will give you the skills and competence to use your firearm with confidence. If you have never trained with us, regardless of your skill level, take this chance to book a class with us. You will not regret choosing for your training needs.
Private Training Topics:
Topics for your class can include, but are not limited to:
- Basic firearm safety and handling
- Safety at home and on the range
- Safe storage of firearms and ammunition
- Proper loading and unloading
- Emergency and tactical reloads
- Correcting shooting errors
- Shooter improvement
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Clearing common firearm malfunctions
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Choosing a holster
- Safely and effectively drawing a handgun from a holster
- Anything else you need help with.
We specifically design your training based on your needs, goals, and what you want to accomplish so we can create the perfect session for you.
You Must Bring:
- Reliable Firearm(s)
- Ammunition (minimum 200 rounds per person, for a two-hour session or subject to the recommendation of the instructor)
- Eye and ear protection
- Range appropriate clothing (no sandals or open-toed shoes, shorts, skirts, tank tops, etc.)
- Any other items needed for the training you are requesting.
FREE For travel within 30 miles from Riverton, Utah.
$50.00 For all travel between 30 miles and 50 miles.
$75.00 For all travel between 50 miles and 100 miles.
We generally do not travel more than 100 miles, but please contact us and we can see what we can do for you.
Additional fees apply for appointments outside our regular business hours.
- Due to the instructor(s) traveling to scheduled private training, we require all appointments to be scheduled at least 14 days prior to the actual training date.
- Students must be at least 18 years old or if a minor under 18 years old, accompanied by a parent or guardian, and in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- If you need anything for your training session such as a firearm, magazines, ammunition, eye and ear protection, gun cleaning supplies, etc. you can shop on our awesome online store here.
We Do Not Provide Rental Firearms For Private Training
Select Your Training:
Individual Private Session
This private training is for one individual
2 Hours = $130.00
$65.00 per hour ($130.00 total)
Subject To Classroom & Range Availability
Your Appointment Time/Date May Need To Be Changed