Cart: 0 items 0

Utah Adult Driving Privilege Card (DPC)

Appointment Required

We are an approved fingerprint vendor for the Department of Public Safety, Driver License Division to process digital fingerprints for the Driving Privilege Card (DPC) applicants.

A person who would need to obtain a Utah driving privilege card (DPC):

  • Individuals who are legally paroled in the U.S. (not eligible for REAL ID document.)
  • Individuals who are unable to establish legal/lawful presence.
  • Individuals who are ineligible for a U.S. social security number and must obtain an individual tax identification number (ITIN) from the Internal Revenue Service.
  • Individuals meeting these requirements would not be eligible to obtain a commercial driver license or identification card.
  • You are a resident of Utah; and
  • You are required to obtain a Utah learner permit or DPC to legally drive while here in Utah. The valid DPC allows the holder to operate a motor vehicle in Utah but may not be used as a means of identification by any Utah government entities.

For additional information about obtaining an Adult Driving Privilege Card (DPC) Original click here.

For additional information about obtaining an Adult Driving Privilege Card (DPC) Replacement click here.

What You Need For Your Appointment

1. VALID Government-Issued Identification
Your identification cannot be expired and must contain a photo, physical description, signature, date of birth, etc.

Government-issued picture identification that is valid (not expired) with the individual’s name, date of birth, signature, or fingerprint is required to ensure proper identification unless otherwise prohibited by law. The ID must be legible and intact.
The exception to having a signature or fingerprint are government-issued Military IDs, Passport Cards, Permanent Resident Alien Cards (Green Cards), and Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) (these contain no visible signature).

Acceptable Forms of Valid ID

  • Driver’s License From Any State Or Country
  • Identification Card From Any State Or Country
  • Passport From Any State Or Country, With Or Without Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
  • Passport Card From Any State Or Country, With Or Without Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
  • Border Crossing Card
  • Permanent Resident Alien Card (I-551 – Green Card)
  • Consulate Card From Any Country
  • Military ID
    • Uniformed Services Identification Card
    • Department of Defense Common Access Card
    • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
    • Other Military IDs (Military Dependent ID Card)
  • Employment Authorization Documents (I-766 – EAD)
  • Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)

3. Payment
We accept all US credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and UnionPay. Contact and Contactless EMV, Magnetic Stripe, and Manual Card Entry. NFC payment to pay using a phone or smartwatch such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, and digital wallets such as Venmo, Paypal, and Cash App.
Tax Is INCLUDED – NO Added Card Processing Fees
We Do Not Accept Personal Checks Or Money Orders

Need Mobile Fingerprinting?
Can’t Come To Us?
We Come To You!



Fingerprints are submitted electronically to the Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) and includes both of the following sealed in an approved envelope:

  • • One passport picture
  • • Fingerprint Confirmation Form

Appointment Required

We Do Not Accept Walk-Ins

Or Use The Calendar Below

Minimum 4 characters