Print To Card is for individuals and businesses who need a physical fingerprint card to submit to the FBI or other Federal agency, Utah agency or an agency located in another state.
Print To Card examples include:
- Concealed firearm permit applicants
- Security officer licensing
- State and Federal agencies, law enforcement officers
- FBI Background Checks (Identity History Summary)
- Physicians, chiropractors, nurses, firefighters, paramedics, and other first responders and health care workers.
- Public and private school employees, teachers, tutors, and bus drivers.
- Departments of child and family services, foster parents, adoption, childcare, and other caregivers.
- Church personnel, community programs, volunteering, mentoring, and non-profit organizations.
- Real estate agents, appraisers, insurance agents, notaries, stockbrokers, contractors, and lawyers.
- Medicinal cannabis applicants, patients, dispensaries, and cultivators.
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (regulates member brokerage firms and exchange markets).
- Fingerprint Archiving saves your fingerprints in our secure system to print at a later date.