Can’t make it to one of our scheduled concealed carry classes?
Are you having a get-together, barbecue, birthday party, work party, reunion, or other group function?
We can travel to you and give you Utah’s BEST concealed carry class in your home, business, or other location and have all of your family, friends, and/or co-workers take the class at the same time.
Can’t make it to one of our scheduled concealed carry classes?
Private Concealed Carry Classes
All private concealed carry classes must be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance to ensure all appropriate fees are paid, and any common issues are resolved prior to the class.
The Class Includes
- Permit application
- FREE access to all information taught in the class
If requested and scheduled prior to the class
- Passport Picture
- Copy of Drivers License/ID – If born outside the United States, students must bring proof of United States legal residency such as; Naturalization Number (Green Card), Born Abroad Birth Certificate (ex. born on a U.S. military base), valid U.S. Passport or INS/Alien Registration Number
- FREE hand delivery of your application to BCI
- FREE Arizona non-resident concealed weapon permit application packet (allows you to carry a concealed handgun in New Mexico)
Minimum Number Of Students
We require a minimum of 10 students for all private classes in Salt Lake County & Utah County. If you do not have the minimum number of students the class cost described below will increase for each student to meet the minimum required fee.
For private classes outside Salt Lake County & Utah County, please contact us for more information.
Deposit: (required – non refundable)
$50.00 per class
10 Student In Class:
11 To 20 Students In Class:
21 To 30 Or More Students In Class:
1 DOES NOT include additional options
2 Includes fingerprints and passport picture
3 Includes fingerprints, passport picture, and two fingerprint cards for Arizona permit
All host and students costs are non-refundable except as described below under cancellations
- Obtaining a location where the class will be held. See the Location information below.
- Ensuring that ALL students:
- Are at least 17 years old
- Must meet the minimum requirements to obtain a Utah concealed firearm permit
- Have proper identification as described above under “Additional Options”
- Must arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start time of the class
- Know and understand the class will be at least 4 to 5 hours
- Understand the class cost DOES NOT include the permit application fee (Utah residents: $53.25, Non-residents: $63.25)
Students Do Not Need To Bring Or Have A Firearm For This Class
The Host or Instructor can obtain the location for the class. There are requirements that the location must have for the instructor to successfully teach the class, as described below.
Hosts Location Requirements:
If the Host obtains the class location, the Host is responsible for obtaining and paying for all costs associated with the location, if applicable, and the instructor may contact the location to ensure all requirements can be met without any issues.
The location must have:
- Enough space and seating for all students
- Proper lighting
- 1. Access to a 46 inch (or larger) TV with HDMI input, space to put a laptop, and access to one electrical outlet
2. Space to set up a table, projector, projector screen, and access to one electrical outlet
- There must be enough space [about eight (8) feet] in front of the class between the students and instructor to safely demonstrate the handling of firearms
- Additional options described above also require additional space
1. Passport Pictures – must have good lighting and a white wall or space to set up an 8′ x 4′ backdrop and access to one electrical outlet
2. Fingerprints/Copy of Documents – must have space to set up a table behind the student’s seating area and access to one electrical outlet. Students must be able to see the instructor while having fingerprints completed.
Instructors Location Requirements:
If the Host does not have, or cannot obtain, a location for the class, the instructor may be able to find and schedule a location for the private class
- The Host will be responsible for paying all costs associated with the location.
- The Lee Kay Public Shooting Range in Salt Lake City may be available which has seating for approximately 30 students, or if needed, up to 60 students. This location can include all additional options if requested. The Host will be required to pay an additional non-refundable deposit of $50.00 for this location.
If, when the Instructor arrives at a Host’s location and there is not enough space available to provide Additional Options for students, even if prepaid, and/or the location is missing or does not have the proper access to necessary utilities, including power, it is not the Instructors fault or responsibility to fix. If the Instructor cannot provide certain services, he/she may be able to make them available for the students at another time and place determined by the Instructor at no additional cost to the student. It will then be the student’s responsibility to attend the offered time and location if they choose, schedule an appointment with us, or obtain the service(s) by other means. If the student chooses to obtain the offered service(s) by other means, the additional cost they paid will NOT be refunded.
After Class Is Scheduled
The host will receive an email containing links to pay the required deposit(s) and for students to pay online unless other arrangements have been made between the host and the instructor.
- If the Host cancels the private class for any reason, it can be rescheduled for a future date.
- If the Host cancels the class and does not want to reschedule the private class for a future date and students have paid the class fee online, the student can attend any of our future concealed carry classes AFTER they contact us to ensure there is an open seat available in the class they choose. Students will have this option for six (6) months.
- If the Host had collected fees from students, the Host is then responsible for refunding each student.
- *If an instructor cancels a private concealed carry class and it cannot be reasonably scheduled for a future date, the Host and students will receive a full refund, minus the non-refundable deposit(s).
Automatic Class Cancellation:
Unless other arrangements have been made between the Host and the instructor, the class will be canceled by the instructor if;
- The class Host has not paid the required non-refundable deposit(s)
- The class does not have the required minimum number of students
- All student’s fees are not paid at least four (4) days prior to the class