Subscriptions have recurring payments until canceled.
- Subscriptions are nonrefundable.
- Subscriptions that are canceled will immediately lose all applicable benefits.
- The option to upgrade, downgrade, change, or cancel subscriptions will be available in your account dashboard.
- It is the subscriber’s responsibility to complete the required 4-hour firearm continuing education course within the appropriate six-month period. Subscribers must RSVP for the course they would like to attend or there may not be space available in the course.*1
- Firearm Caliber: It is the subscriber’s responsibility to update their subscription to the correct caliber if the firearm the subscriber carries on duty is changed to a different caliber, prior to the selected course date. If the wrong caliber of ammunition is provided, and the subscriber cannot complete the qualification on the selected date, it is not the responsibility of Utah FAST.
- Ammunition*2: The subscription price is locked in. If the cost of ammunition increases during the subscription period the cost will not change. If there will be a change in pricing subscribers will be notified before the subscription is renewed and have the option to continue or cancel at any time.
- Subscription costs do not include 1) firearm qualification failures if a subscriber is required to attend an additional course in order to qualify, 2) if the subscriber chooses to qualify with an additional firearm or caliber, or 3) additional ammunition if needed to qualify.
*1 It is the subscriber’s responsibility to complete the required 4-hour firearm continuing education course within the appropriate six-month period. Subscriber can attend one (1) armed private security officer firearm qualification course within the appropriate reporting period of December 1st to May 31st, and June 1st to November 30th. Subscribers must RSVP on the course event page for the course they would like to attend or there may not be space available in the course. If a subscriber fails to complete the required 4-hour firearm continuing education within the appropriate six-month period the subscriber cannot use any prior unused payment as a credit to attend multiple courses within a six-month period. The subscriber will be required to register and pay for an additional qualification course. No reminders will be sent to the subscriber.
*2 Ammunition will be factory new Full Metal Jacket (FMJ), brass cased based on your selection of 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP. The brand/manufacturer of ammunition may vary based on current availability. Utah FAST is not liable for any property damage or injury caused by the ammunition we provide. Adding ammunition to the subscription is similar to purchasing it from our online website or any other retailer, we just bring it to the course.